With the weekend behind us, most of our goals have been completed!
From the original goals we set for ourselves most of them have been completed:
* Application for flow from word selection to recording and sending to server is completed
* Server-side handling of most actions through the flow in working condition

This weekend has been a major advancement in our understanding of development for Android and mostly through trial-and-error we have learned a lot. We even managed to push farther ahead then planned and have the following working:
* Registration of new users from application and insertion into server-side databse
* Awesome one-time login that remembers the user on the phone across multiple sessions of the application without having to re-login

Some statistics about the marathon:
Total number of hours slept: 2
Total lines of code written: 15998723
Total lines of code erased: 15998000
 


Comments




Leave a Reply