Up until now, we focused on the application itself as we wanted to start user trials, problem is, there was still no server side code to give the real feeling of a game.. but no more!
This week we started to link all of our working app code with a the corresponding server code and crossed our fingers really hard.. :)

In order to test out our application and database, we looked for a free web hosting to try and see if we can use our application outside the "lab".
Grabbing the first web hosting service we found, we ported our code and database and launched the application with fingers crossed....

What we managed this week:
1. Database that saves the user games.
2. Game lobby that takes all active games of the logged user from the database and populate the screen
3. Database now support file storage and server support uploads and downloads

keep tuning in for more news soon!


Leave a Reply.